TEL Library Curriculum Solutions
High Quality | Low Cost | Flexible
TEL Library’s white-labeled, program management services and general education curriculum help institutions:
- Grow institutional brand awareness in the community through high school and church partnerships
- Launch new programs quickly and cost-effectively while maintaining institutional mission and standards
- Address new student markets with high-quality, affordable learning programs
Self-Paced Online Associate’s Degree Program
TEL Library’s general education curriculum covers all the course requirements for a general Associate’s degree. Our Stackable LessonsTM model lets your institution customize courses to create unique, interdisciplinary offerings that reflect your unique vision.
Accelerated Self-Paced Summer Program
Our self-paced, online curriculum/platform is ideal for accelerated summer and Christmas break programs. Your students can complete their coursework more efficiently: a bachelor’s degree in 3 years! We can help you design the ideal delivery model for your program and provide a complete suite of instructor and student support.
We have a block of courses that can be offered as a white-label School of Bible and Theology program to your church partners or alumni: (1) Introduction to Christianity; (2) Old Testament; (3) New Testament; (4) Biblical Greek, and 5) Philosophy of Life. Our courses can be customized to meet the needs of your audience and faith tradition. In addition, we provide Christian Perspective supplements for select courses, such as Psychology, Sociology, Economics, and Government.
Blended Campus Program
We can help you blend all of your on-campus general education courses. Use our TEL Library curriculum for the online portion, and your faculty for the face-to-face class sessions and personal interactions with students. We’ll provide your faculty with instructional guides for blending, and work with them to customize face-to-face sessions to your unique setting. We can also custom publish your content on our platform.
Early College High School Program
We offer a turnkey solution for implementing early college high school programs at your local and regional high schools. This is an ideal way to serve your community and expand your institution’s potential student base via school partnerships. You provide the online curriculum and college credit assessment, and your high school partner handles the face-to-face class sessions and personal interactions with students. The Early College High School program is also a great option for marketing your institution to the homeschool market.
A Wide Range of Program Management Options
TEL Library offers a variety of program management options, ranging from basic to our all-inclusive package, for all your general education needs
- All course materials
- Instructor onboarding support
- Technology platform with progress management for self-paced learners
- Technology platform support
- Technology platform integration with institutional LMS
- Institutionally branded website
All of the Base Option package plus:
- Course marketing
- Academic Advising
- Course administration
- Course facilitation and student mentoring
- Course grading and reporting
- Course content mapped to institutional learning objectives and mission
- Consulting on design of blended courses
- Custom publishing of institution provided materials