TEL LIBRARY PRESENTS
A free, one-day conference designed to explore the benefits and challenges associated with experiential learning.
Thursday | Sep 12, 2019
9:00a – 3:00p
Advance Center for Free Enterprise
415 NE 13th St., OKC, OK 73104
Learning through experience & inquiry
- Gain first-hand knowledge on experiential learning
- Reflect on the challenges presented by the modern day classroom
- Have exclusive access to expertise, in-depth analysis, and current trends
Brief Rundown of Events:
- KeyNote by Bucky Dodd, Director of ILED
- Four engaging and participatory sessions, including a panel discussion.
- Fireside chat with TEL Library’s ELP curriculum designers