College-Credit Courses Designed for High Schools
The TEL Library online curriculum is available to high schools as a highly affordable solution for implementing concurrent and dual-enrollment courses, as well as early college high school programs. TEL Library offers college-credit courses in general education subjects that, where applicable, are also mapped to state education standards and AP curriculum frameworks. To facilitate implementation, TEL Library courses support a wide range of instructional models — self-paced, blended, and personalized learning — and we provide implementation guides to facilitate program deployment.
TEL Library courses are built using our unique, Stackable LessonsTM model, and are designed to deliver an engaged learning experience that promotes learner agency and knowledge acquisition. Each course lesson includes original media, readings, formative assignments and assessments, summative assessments, and dynamic study tools. Program courses also feature proctored summative assessments and other graded assignments as required by course content.
TEL LIbrary’s college-credit curriculum is a high-quality, easy-to-implement solution offered at an extremely affordable price — $75 per course enrollment. This includes all technology, learning materials, exam proctoring, and other course administration.
TEL Library content is designed to engage students and help them take ownership of their learning. Our lesson design and assignments reinforce knowledge application and acquisition. Learn more about TEL Library’s learning design.
Our products feature an innovative technology called Stackable Lessons™, which means greater flexibility for schools and more engaged learning for students.
The TEL Library curriculum is designed to help students develop demonstrable knowledge, as well as the literacies needed to flourish in their personal and professional lives. We also give a complimentary set of Student Success modules to every learner enrolled in our courses.
Concurrent and Dual-Enrollment Program Features
- Affordable pricing — $75 per course enrollment — that includes all technology and course materials
- Technology platform that supports flexible instructional models and individualized learning
- Progress-management for self-paced learners
- Exam proctoring, and other course administration
- Implementation guides for parents with support for multiple teaching and study models
- Online support tools for parents and students
- College-level courses with transcripted, transferable credit through TEL Library’s credit-granting partner
- Original video presentations
- Reading sections that provide core information and specific illustrations or applications
- Formative assessments and assignments that reinforce knowledge application and acquisition
- Summative assessments, with proctoring, mapped to learning outcomes
- Dynamic study tools, including, glossary, notes, and journal
- A resource toolbox for each lesson to promote ongoing learning and exploration
- Printable versions of course lessons and module materials to support study preferences, offline access, and accessibility needs