About TEL Library
Our vision, along with the diverse needs of the institutional partners and individual learners we serve, has led us to design a differentiated set of content and services that focus on:
- An integrated curriculum model
- Processes, products, and services engineered specifically for sustainable affordability
- A single learning design model that facilitates a wide range of delivery/instruction options, including self-paced online, instructor-led online, blended classrooms, and traditional classrooms
- Product formats that support ubiquitous access
TEL content is designed intentionally as part of a common, integrated curriculum that takes advantage of our Stackable LessonsTM content model. This flexible curriculum model allows us to address a wide assortment of educational needs both efficiently and cost-effectively. This includes the needs of:
- Public and private high schools looking to implement early college high school through concurrent, and dual-enrollment courses
- Higher education institutions wanting to provide cost-effective, affordable general education solutions for college and high school students
- Institutions struggling with instructional resource issues, enrollment declines, and/or other economic challenges
- Homeschool parents wanting to provide their high school students with high-quality, all-inclusive courses that allow them to earn college credit
- Individual learners who are underserved, economically disadvantaged, and/or in resource-deficient areas
- Anyone needing an easy and affordable way to begin their post-secondary educational journey
TEL Library is a division of the TEL Foundation, a public charity headquartered in Oklahoma.
Vision and Philosophy
Our vision is a world where cost will no longer be a barrier to quality college education for any student, anywhere, anytime. Learn more.
TEL Library incorporates education innovation through Stackable LessonsTM, information science, learning design, and a curriculum with integrated literacies and competencies. Learn more.